More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving.
Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
Support a sense of calm for focus*
Manage everyday stresses*
Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
Our 10mL bottles in 17mg, 60mg and Original give you the freedom to find the best product for you and your lifestyle.
- 100% CO2 extracted formulation containing our highest available level of CBD
- Extraction type: CO2 extraction. This is a very environmentally friendly process. The extraction agent in the supercritical CO2 extraction process is carbon dioxide – an example of green chemistry. This process is clean, safe and leaves no negative impact on the environment.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 60mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified. Learn what that means and how to shop for CBD oil products with confidence.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- What’s the difference between 60mg and our Original Formula? Click here to learn more.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Download our Journal to track your journey
- Download our Pro Tips